Christmas on the Square (Angleton Texas)

I came in 6th with Chicken and 5th with ribs. I tried to post pictures but the website informed me that I dont have enough post or something to post a link to them. They are pictures of every pit there and some of the people.

Congratulations!
"Walks" are fun and addictive :lol:

As to posting pics??--you need 5 minimum in Comp, Q-Talk, or D and R, if I remember correctly.
You have 4 right now, so:
Just reply to this and then you can post away on the pics in your next post! :lol:

Great Job.

TIM

Ok, here are the pictures. There were 50 teams.

The pit with the green flames is mine.

PICTURES <-----------Click

This was my 12th competition this year. We were very successful this year with a few 1st, a few 2nds and thirds. The cookoff before this one I was reserve grand champion. I hope next year is as much fun as this one has been.

Purdy pits, ugly pits, shiny pits, rusty pits, and pretty girls too. Nice slide show. Thanks.

Nice goin' 3970010,
Looks like a great gathering of some serious smokers.

3970010 said:
Ok, here are the pictures. There were 50 teams.

The pit with the green flames is mine.

PICTURES <-----------Click

This was my 12th competition this year. We were very successful this year with a few 1st, a few 2nds and thirds. The cookoff before this one I was reserve grand champion. I hope next year is as much fun as this one has been.

yea for a guy who thought his chit sucked this weekend YOU did perty damn good :biggrin:

now me on the other hand JUST SUCK and it's really stating to piss me off
finals in chicken :twisted:

I guess for humble I will do a practice run through and then stick it ion the freezer and then judge it if the weather is going to be as cold as it was this past weekend :|

Congrats on the results.... The pics were great !!! And being a Pitts and Spitts owner like you, it was nice seeing a few of other custom P&S models too..

Good to see you in the House I want to cook this event some day

Congrats on your showing! And thanks for showing the butts! LOL! you are quite a photographer!

Congrats,thanks for the pics. I see your a meat inspector also.:wink:

Congrats! Those barrels in the first pic look awfully familiar...

Was this an IBCA contest and did ghost show up?

Bigmista said:
Congrats! Those barrels in the first pic look awfully familiar...

Was this an IBCA contest and did ghost show up?

I'm sure it was IBCA, and I urged ghost to go and hookup with someone and wash dishes in exchange for info.

thillin said:
I'm sure it was IBCA, and I urged ghost to go and hookup with someone and wash dishes in exchange for info.

He should have. It was in his city! And Angleton ain't that big!

looks like there were quite a few pullable butts in the crowd. i hope i can start competing around here in texas soon. looks like alot of fun, congrats on your placing.

Yes, this was an IBCA event. Glad yall liked the pictures. You guys think there were nice butt pictures in this set of pic you should see the other cookoff pictures for this year.

Back