Some pulled pork pizza

R2Egg2Q

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Today was another birthday at work so early this morning I got the Egg fired up for some pizza cooking.

I started with this:
IMG_0808.jpg

and this:
IMG_0811.jpg

and assembled this:
IMG_0813.jpg

Got the stone up around 535 degrees, put on the pizza and about 10 mins later it was ready to come out of the Egg:
IMG_0821.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

I cooked up 2 of them and took them into the office where they were well received.

Thanks for looking!

Nice!! That looks amazing. I'm always looking for ways to use up leftover pulled pork, going to have to try this next time (no way its coming out looking half that good though!)

That looks amazing. I was just speaking to the little lady last night about doing some homemade pizza. Now I want to throw a couple butt's on the UDS, using "I need pizza toppings!!" as an excuse!

That last shot is enough to make you cry. Juicy pork with some crispy ends surrounded by all that cheezy goodness. Fark brother. You are killing me!!!

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Very nice I like the way you raised the pizza stone

The stone is sitting on the Woo ring for my small Egg. Just getting the stone a little more elevated to try to get a little more heat off the top of the Egg dome.

Yumm! Needed some jalapenos :D

That sounds good and I'm not really that big on peppers. Need to remember that.

Yes, how I love pulled pork pizza, and yours gets an A+ :thumb:.

Thanks Dave, seeing you post here reminds me that I have a new pizza screen that you helped sell me on that I forgot to try! :doh:

Back