Today's Pulled Beef Sandwiches

I made this over the weekend as well with a few mods. A local microbrew instead of Guinness. I kept the Jalapenos, and actually added one chipotle with some adobo sauce to mine. topped with Provolone and a little Sweet baby rays. It was incredible!

beef-shredded1.jpg

sandwich.jpg

This is getting made real soon at my house!! Looking at beers, what ist he difference between Guinness Extra Stout and Draught? Would there be any difference for this recipe?

Great thread --- thanks to all who have experience with this recipe for posting. It is now on the top of my list of must try recipes.:clap2:

That looks amazing,I do a Italian Beef recipe in the crock pot that's kinda similar.

Today I did two chuck roasts, One with guinness, one with beef broth instead. The one with guinness was HANDS DOWN, far and away better. Not just my opinion, but my non-beer drinking wife said so too!

Today I did two chuck roasts, One with guinness, one with beef broth instead. The one with guinness was HANDS DOWN, far and away better. Not just my opinion, but my non-beer drinking wife said so too!

Did you use the extra stout, or the Draught?

Just checking back in here. Good to see the thread is still alive and many are looking forward to trying it out. Thanks for the comments and also to those that added info to the thread. Its great to see other spin offs of this recipe concept!

This is getting made real soon at my house!! Looking at beers, what ist he difference between Guinness Extra Stout and Draught? Would there be any difference for this recipe?

I honestly could not tell you. Try them both! I just followed the recipe from Larry Wolfe and it looks like I was not the only one that loved it! :thumb:

WOW, that looks awesome! now i need to try this out. thank goodness for fridays man. Next friday, the UDS is commin out again for a smoked chuck

thanks man

I did minion 15 or so lit coals on top

just because im an ass, i counted close to 30 35 lit coals. HAHA jk. Sorry man, i had to.

Im at work and i am board so.. Anyway. like i said, this looks awesome. i hope it was as good as you thought

Dang that looks good! Next time chuckie is on sale it's mine. Thanks for reminding us what you can do with Chuck.

just because im an ass, i counted close to 30 35 lit coals. HAHA jk. Sorry man, i had to.

Im at work and i am board so.. Anyway. like i said, this looks awesome. i hope it was as good as you thought

I did say 15 or so.....would you believe me if I said I counted in two's? :becky: Its all good man. When it comes to cooking I can take a joke! Hope you get a chance to make this one and enjoy it! Vince

I did say 15 or so.....would you believe me if I said I counted in two's? :becky: Its all good man. When it comes to cooking I can take a joke! Hope you get a chance to make this one and enjoy it! Vince

HAHA, good. its fun to joke sometimes. Awe, yes, you counted in twos. i should have known better! yeah, i just talked with the parents and they wanna try it out. So i will cook it for them. it looks sooo dang good. I swear i have seen this at a local Q joint here or sandwich shop! I think it would be AWESOME with a nice side of horseradish mixed with parsley and sour cream. DANG, now i want to smoke a rib roast instead and have prim rib sammies. I can always do both. haha

Looks great. Perhaps something other than "processed cheese food product" would have made it even better.

Back