MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Catering, Food Handling and Awareness

Notices

Catering, Food Handling and Awareness *OnTopic* Forum to educate us on safe food handling. Not specifically for Catering or competition but overall health and keeping our families safe too.

Old 02-08-2010, 08:06 AM   #1
BubbaBones
Knows what a fatty is.

Default Permanent Tent

I am setting up a road side vending operation and am looking for a good tent that I can leave up for the season. I am not looking for an easy but am looking for a sturdy structure that can withstand a season of rain and wind.

Can anyone provide me with any opinions on a good supplier of such a structure?
BubbaBones is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2010, 09:52 AM   #2
timzcardz
Babbling Farker

I bought a 20 x 20 pole tent from these guys almost two years ago.

At the time it was $1250 with sidewalls and shipping. I like the quality of it, and have used it for several family parties.

At the same time I was renting some chairs from a local tent rental guy that I know, and he was impressed with the quality of the tent too.

http://stores.ebay.com/TentAndTable_...34Q2ec0Q2em322

It looks like the prices have gone up a bit. This one is pretty much what I got, except that I have steel posts.
http://cgi.ebay.com/20-x-20-WHITE-BL...item27acf7163f
Weber Genesis Silver x 2
Weber One Touch Gold
Weber Performer x 2
Weber Smokey Joe
Bottle of Absolut
Bottle of Beer
Everything Ripken, "Cards and Que. One tastes of cardboard, the other sweet blue." ©
timzcardz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2010, 11:18 AM   #3
E Mellow
On the road to being a farker

We have a 20x40 Armbruster. They are located in centeral Illinois. I know of numerous golf courses and restaurants around town that use their tents year round. They also offer tents that have a roof that comes in sections ie. a 20x40 can be reduced to also make a 20x30 and a 20x20 depending on what size you need. Our tente meets the fire code anywhere we take it. Whatever you go with, staking the tent to the ground is always better than weights.

http://www.armbrustertentmaker.com/
E Mellow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2010, 03:25 PM   #4
Kcinnick
Found some matches.

Look into army surplus tents. You can get never used tents and refurbed tents much cheaper than a commercial product. Most are green but I have seen tan, black , blue and white. Many are also suitable to be cooked inside of.
Kcinnick is offline   Reply With Quote