Charity BBQ Event calling cookers!!!

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I am getting this out a little early but with the holidays coming up things tend to speed.

It getting to be that time of year for the Saint Richards in Saint Louis to sponsor the Saint Vincent Depaul Homeless charity cook. Some of you have been to one of these I put on last year so you know what fun they are. In July there were 80 pork butts cooked. This time around we will do the same as well as add Ribs if we have enough cookers participate. All meat, rub, charcoal are furnished. Also some adult beverages were provided as well. The Date is Jan 25th and 26th. Were usually done by 9am on Sat. There a blast and we normally sit around and bullchit or play washers. Some play in the commercial kitchen perfecting recipes ect. My son has graciously volunteered to grill up some burgers and dogs and I will make the sides for the troops to eat. We have a large Gym that we use as shelter from the elements. Hope to see ya here!

Cooking

I'm sure I can make it. If you can talk Fitz into it you don't need anybody else. He can cook for all the homeless in STL.

Nate

Uhm MO

I'm sure I can make it. If you can talk Fitz into it you don't need anybody else. He can cook for all the homeless in STL.

Nate

Uhm I think Mo. I am hoping maybe he could do the ribs and several requested Briskets for the Parish priest.

Back