Steph to the rescue!!

trohrs123

is one Smokin' Farker
Used the last of my Cherry Rub 5 am Sunday morning at Mount Holly NJ contest. I soon realized that i needed more for Sam's Club Regionals in Chesapeake VA. I emailed Steph at 6 am to see if he could overnight the package since we would be leaving for VA Wednesday (tonight) evening. Sure enough I can home from work yesterday to find the package.

As a side note, I took 1st place Pork using the spicy Apple rub and 7th place ribs with the cherry and Reserve Grand Champion!!

Thanks again Steph, YOU ROCK!!!:clap2:

Yes, Steph is always on the ball and ships fast.

Tim, Kick some butt in VA. You've been on a roll lately so leep that momentum going.

Before you know it you'll be thinking about getting a new trailer. :biggrin1:

Tim, that was all on the dog sitter! I was in Maryland for 5 days and she handled this one.

Congrats, brother on the RGC! Now go kick some arse at Sam's Club!

I gotta tell you that today it is hard to find someone or company that goes out of its way to make their customers happy. I really appreciate the effort Steph made and will continue to not only sing the praises of his customer service, but of his product line. Continued SUCCESS!!!

I need to try the Apple! Running out of Cherry, Season All , and Sweet & Spicy all at the same time.

Back