CL score Green perfromer

davefan360

Take a breath!
Reaction score
Troy MI (dreaming of sitting in a treestand)
I saw an add for a weber performer on CL for $130. I really wanted it but did not have the extra cash for another grill right now as my grill money has been going into my RF that I am building with my buddy. I e-mailed him asking if he would trade for some things I have or maybe some of my time landscaping around his house. He said that he needed some work done and would love to trade for this grill. I did 3 hours of work, he ended up giving me the grill, $20 bucks and a half bag of kingford. I think I win. Also came with the cover, just no tank. I have to clean it up some but it cooked nice on mothers day

Attachments

• DSCF7210.jpg
    DSCF7210.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 267
Nice addition! :thumb: My black SS Performer is my go to grill. I just cooked dinner on it. And the green ones cook just as well. :becky:

should I replace the gas bottle? I don't need it, but to make to complete again?
I would look into conversion to use disposable bottles. I don't think you will find Weber parts to do that but I would start looking at a local grill store.
Something with a regulator, valve and hose to connect to the burner should do the trick. Probably a lot less $$$ in both short and long run. You don't need a lot of propane to start charcoal.

Back