MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 08-01-2010, 08:33 PM   #46
bam
is One Chatty Farker

If you can find it use a block of ice in place cubes or cruched last longer. Boots for your ez up.
bam is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-12-2010, 10:24 AM   #47
watg?
is One Chatty Farker

thanks again to everyone!

Startin the Fire-(a book) Everything you need to know about starting a competition BBQ team. (except the recipes) www.startinthefire.com

"Let me have a diablo sandwich and a Dr. Pepper, make it fast, I'm in a ---damn hurry". Sheriff Buford T.Justice
watg? is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-12-2010, 11:05 AM   #48
yelonutz
is one Smokin' Farker

I refill my wife's plastic water bottles with water and freeze them. I then use them for my comp meats. It is lots easier to unload the meat for inspection then return to the cooler. I also have a separate cooler just for the meats. I don't want to take a chance on getting raw chicken juice on my beer. On the plus side, I always have cold water when the damn things melt!

NUTZ
Medium Green Egg
Mini Green Egg
New Black stoker with built in wi-fi
KCBS CBJ #20258
Drunk Uncles BBQ Team, Ruining Family Gatherings for Over 20 Years.

DAMN IT ANDY!!
yelonutz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-12-2010, 05:52 PM   #49
comfrank
On the road to being a farker

Just got the new Bullsheet today. George Hensler's got an article on how to set up your site. Check it out!

--frank in Wilson, NY

Old 08-12-2010, 08:57 PM   #50
Anchors Smokeshop
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by comfrank View Post
Just got the new Bullsheet today. George Hensler's got an article on how to set up your site. Check it out!

--frank in Wilson, NY
George started this thread and based the content from the thread on the article in the Bullsheet. Got mine today, good read.

[B]THE SMOKE 'N BARREL[/B] [COLOR=black][B]COMPETITION BBQ TEAM[/B][/COLOR][B] Seaford, NY[/B]
Backwoods Party named Woody
Weber One Touch Silver 22.5 (2x)
Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5 (2x)
Ugly Drum Smoker named Rusty
[B][COLOR=red]Red[/COLOR][/B] Splash-Proof Super-Fast Thermapen

[URL="http://www.thesmokenbarrel.blogspot.com/"]The Smoke 'N Barrel Blog[/URL] [URL="http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Smoke-N-Barrel-Competition-BBQ-Team/124849310898216?v=wall#!/pages/The-Smoke-N-Barrel-Competition-BBQ-Team/124849310898216"]The Smoke 'N Barrel on Facebook[/URL] [URL="http://twitter.com/#!/thesmokenbarrel"]The Smoke 'N Barrel on Twitter[/URL]
Anchors Smokeshop is offline   Reply With Quote