• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

15 steaks of fun!

Great marbling in the steaks. And a magnificently medium rare steak - just my favourite!!?,
John

Farkikity fark Yum farkin farkis steak farg faaarrttt fark! Soooo.........how did they...taste...

Farkikity fark Yum farkin farkis steak farg faaarrttt fark! Soooo.........how did they...taste...

They were great, I destroyed mine in no time and didn't even bother getting sides initially. lol

I just season with a nice good layer kosher salt and fresh ground pepper. The garlic butter just sets it off though. :)

OK, Mothers Day lunch is special and ya did good serving to order but it's a shame to take beautys like those past MR, just give folks a chunk of lump, how would they know the difference. Just sayin.

NY Strip is my favorite cut of steak. Accomplishing different degrees of doneness in the same cook is an art. I guess that makes you an artist.:cool:

Those look great.

On another note....in the background of the first picture, where does that spiral staircase lead to????????

<insert Led Zeppelin Stairway To Heaven here>

OK, Mothers Day lunch is special and ya did good serving to order but it's a shame to take beautys like those past MR, just give folks a chunk of lump, how would they know the difference. Just sayin.

I agree, I felt guilty murdering one steak! She said she wanted it dry and my jaw dropped. It was the hardest steak to cook cause I had no clue how to cremate a steak. She liked it though so whatever works I guess...

NY Strip is my favorite cut of steak. Accomplishing different degrees of doneness in the same cook is an art. I guess that makes you an artist.:cool:

I used to love rib-eyes, but now I've switched my allegiances to the strip. Just like the results I get with em much better.

Those look great.

On another note....in the background of the first picture, where does that spiral staircase lead to????????

<insert Led Zeppelin Stairway To Heaven here>

The spiral staircase used to be at the lake house and they brought it back and put it by the tree for some reason. Hopefully I can convince my father-in-law to make a tree house for the kids to take advantage of it.

Back