Forming Fat/Ash Bash III Planning comittee

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
The F/A BOD unanimously voted St. Louis as the place for Fat/Ash III. The committee is asking for volunteers to help plan this monumentous. Committee meetings will be virtual. Were looking for ideas and suggestion of a location. Date will be set by by F/A BOD. For Brethren/Sistern The weekend for those who want to start early will begin on thursday with a Brethren/Sistern Day at Six Flag over STL. Oh this should be fun for the families.... Will see about getting quanity discounts on tickets for the people that want to go....

Are we letting Billy on the BOD? Or, do you still have that thing about not letting peckerheads join?

Are we letting Billy on the BOD? Or, do you still have that thing about not letting peckerheads join?

Yes Billy is on the F/A BOD. Can wait to see him on all those rollercoasters at Six Flags.

Now if we did it at our farm we could let our hair down little bit without getting kicked out of the campground. Trout fishing about 20 min away at Montauk. I can talk to the Angus Farmer and see if he can have some ready for us in June 2011. Anybody wanting to buy a steer can do so at cost which is right around $1.50lb plus processing and can pick it up that weekend.Speaking of peckerheads.... Id even let Bobby Brisket buy one!

Now if we did it at our farm we could let our hair down little bit without getting kicked out of the campground. Trout fishing about 20 min away at Montauk. I can talk to the Angus Farmer and see if he can have some ready for us in June 2011. Anybody wanting to buy a steer can do so at cost which is right around $1.50lb plus processing and can pick it up that weekend.Speaking of peckerheads.... Id even let Bobby Brisket buy one!

I got a pecker head for ya..................in my pants!:becky::becky::becky::clap2::heh: That steer purchase sounds like a sweet deal!!!! I'm watching this thread!:thumb:

I know I speak for Marty that w planning for a large location for a large group. Unlike FAII that was planned for an intimate low key bash, FAIII should be one of the largest of the year.

Here are two places that I am looking at for F/A III. The first is less than 5 mins to Six Flags... Very Family Friendly! I think we could share sites to lower the cost as long as we fit the right amount people per rules... The date will be June 9th-12th Six flags is planned for Thursday because of reduced crowds

http://www.eurekajellystone.com/

This one is about 30-40 min from Six Flags

http://www.pinoakcreekrvpark.com/

Comments please....

Last edited by a moderator:
I was also thinking for those of you wanting to play golf instead of Six Flags I am sure we can find a place close for the day!.. I have a set of clubs that somebody can use if they dont want to haul them to STL.

I have something special in the works. I'll call you and Panoche Bob later.

Have not heard a peep outta here so I thinking I need to post pone until fall! You welcome Shane but there is something else in the works... for a couple weekends later if you wanna come....

Back