Need a Rotisserie for Brinkman Professional Charcoal Grill...any help?

cayenne

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Hi all!!

Whew...LONG time no posting!! I kinda got run out of New Orleans last year...got 7 ft. of water at my house, but, I was lucky..I was renting the top floor of the house, and the water didn't get up into my space, and somehow, I didn't get looted.

I have all my stuff, including the bandera in storage till I can find another more perm. home.

In the meantime, I found a small apt...and went to Lowe's to get me a good charcoal grill I could cook on, and maybe even do small smoking with. I got the Brinkman Professional:

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=9316-41495-810-3214-1&lpage=none

Model: 810-3214-1

I like the grill...is similar to the dual zone that is at Sam's, but, is all one zone with no dividers.

I'm really wanting to put a rotisserie on it, but, I can't find out one from Brinkman. I've tried a universal one I got...but, it seems the mounting holes on this grill are arranged vertically, rather than horizontally like with the kits.

Does anyone else have experience with this grill and getting a rotisserie for it? Since I can't really smoke much (even if I could get the banders, hauling wood up to 3rd floor sucks), I'd really like to at least be able to do larger cuts of meat on the rotisserie...

Good to see ya'll again....any suggestions welcome!!

cayenne

I went to wally world and picked up a basic generic one size fits all for my brinkman pro series. No problem installing. I almost think that the mounting plate can be repositioned so the holes line up. If not, get your drill.

Just to clarify...

bbqjoe said:
I went to wally world and picked up a basic generic one size fits all for my brinkman pro series. No problem installing. I almost think that the mounting plate can be repositioned so the holes line up. If not, get your drill.

Thanks for the reply...just to clarify.
Is yours the Brinkman Professional Charcoal Grill?

just asking because it seems many of the Brinkman gas grills are referred to as the "Pro Series".

Well, part of my trouble is...I don't really have any of my stuff...no tools, no drill. I'll try to get a friend to drop one by next time he is in town.....

Thanks, again, just wanting to make sure you had the charcoal one and not the gas one....

cayenne

cayenne said:
Thanks for the reply...just to clarify.
Is yours the Brinkman Professional Charcoal Grill?

just asking because it seems many of the Brinkman gas grills are referred to as the "Pro Series".

Well, part of my trouble is...I don't really have any of my stuff...no tools, no drill. I'll try to get a friend to drop one by next time he is in town.....

Thanks, again, just wanting to make sure you had the charcoal one and not the gas one....

cayenne

Sorry, mines a gasser.

Not supposed to...

willkat98 said:

Hello, Thanks for the reply. I'd been looking at these....specificially the model: 812-3240-1 for the Dual Zone grill they have selling at Sam's Club these days. I wrote them, and got an answer back saying that it would not work.

It looks like I'm out of 'official' lines of rotisseries for this thing, so guess I'm gonna have to go generic...and maybe borrow a friend's drill to tap holes for the thing.

Does anyone know of a good, heavy duty Universal/Generic rotisserie that might be good to use?

Thanks for the replies...keep them coming please as you think of them,

cayenne

Back