Taking a trip

parrothead

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I have the opportunity to get to Long Island this coming weekend. Anyone know if I can get something decent to eat there?

Breakfast at the Hyatt is very expensive... :)

Other than that, you could always go to Hooters and say hi to Michelle!

parrothead said:
I have the opportunity to get to Long Island this coming weekend. Anyone know if I can get something decent to eat there?

Oh how I wish I could say me:twisted:

Have a great weekend Brothers!!

parrothead said:

Look out for shrooms in the chili.

Stay outta suffolk - best food on Long Island is in Brooklyn.

parrothead said:

You might want to call ahead to see if the ribs are done yet.

Do they use cumin there?

First brooklynite I ever heard admit that brooklyn was part of LI.

parrothead said:
Anyone know if I can get something decent to eat there?

I've taken care of you, Greg... You'll feel right at home... :rolleyes:

parrothead said:

You just want to eat and that's it?
They have a trailer place there if you need a place to sleep.

So I have been told !!

parrothead said:

I recommend Pacers Steakhouse on 347 in Hauppauge. They have pretty good steaks.

I hear there is going to be this big weekend dessert party in Suffolk County in some guys backyard.

It's filled with all kinds of outdoor baking ovens with mixing bowls, spoons and cookie sheets. Everyone comes and eats cakes, pies, cookies and other carbs and there is tons of ice cold milk to wash it all down.... I hear he makes a mean peach cobbler.....

Back