Dessert Photos... Add yours!

cmcadams

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
We did this a couple of months ago with sandwiches; I don't expect this to be quite a lengthy, but should still be fun.... And to frustrate Rick, the same rules apply... Only 1 dessert per post, and you have to wait for 5 more desserts before you can post again. Desserts must have some part done on an outside cooker (smoker, grill, UDS, Egg).

And since I started the thread, here's mine... I baked shortbread on my egg for strawberry shortcake. The strawberries were locally grown.

2550227193_51a8c2cea1_o.jpg

hahaha! that's just what i need... more frustration!

egged brownies!

17feb07_4-018.jpg

Ok, got the right pics this time.:-D Smoked cheese cakes.:-D

100_0871Small.jpg

100_0880Small.jpg

Last edited:
Curt you've improved on your camara skills....looking good

We don't make too many desserts so i don't have too many pictures. This one if my favorite.

Grilled Bananas Foster with Home Made Vanilla Ice Cream

IMGP0656.jpg

We don't make too many desserts so i don't have too many pictures. This one if my favorite.

Grilled Bananas Foster with Home Made Vanilla Ice Cream

IMGP0656.jpg
Ron that looks great!!! I'm not into fruity drinks but I'd certianly hit that...

how the heck am i supposed to post my 800 dessert photos if no one else posts? :roll:

I figure we'll give it until tomorrow... then it's opened up for all your photos, Rick! :)

Here's an entry we submitted for dessert category.. Monkeybread (jelly on the inside) cooked on a Weber Kettle.

Dessert pizza is cannoli cream, grilled, peaches, honey, sliced almonds & mint leaves

Last edited:
Vinny cheated by putting 2 desserts in the same post! Cheater!!! :)

This is inspired by Rick.. Puff pastry with cream cheese filling and fresh fruit... Blackberries and grapes in one, strawberries and blueberries in the other, with edible flower garnish.

2523471620_6bbbbb7162.jpg

Ok, Rick.. It's open season... Just the rule of only one dessert per post...

Back