THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diva

is one Smokin' Farker
If you could get one thing for Christmas, that was barbeque related, let's say, $100 and under......what would it be?

Diva

Remote thermometer.
Rollaway table to store utensils, etc.
New electric knife.
Spice grinder for making rubs.

Those are my choices.

A second Thermapen...
A huge package of those disposable cutting boards that Smokey Mountain Smokers are marketing.
Electric knife sharpener
A good quality filet knife
Some of Ray's arm candy! :wink: (NOT his AR arm candy though!:shock:)

2 wide bristle silicone basting brushes and a second Thermopen for our upcoming winter chicken dinners.

I already got my Chrismas present AND birthday present! Actually I am covered for the next decade of Christmas and Birthday presents.
Hornet006Small.jpg

Ok so I am a bit excited about it!:rolleyes:

Oh and those Smokey Mountain disposable cutting boards are awesome!

Under a hundred sucks! I want too much stuff.

Probly one of them meat proby thingys..........hmmmmm maybe the rotisseri and colar for my kettle, another kettle cover for my kettle since I now use that one for my uds, the "Slide aside" thing I saw that swamp has on his kettle. Gift cards and more gift cards HD, Starbucks etc....

thermapen!! It seems all my thermos are making up random numbers.

Can account for the 4 hour pork butt.

Back