pics of the GEN LEE

thanks

words can not express what we were feeling. it was only two weeks. I know Justin is our bbq angel and he was watching over us.
john

words can not express what we were feeling. it was only two weeks. I know Justin is our bbq angel and he was watching over us.
john

Congratulations John. It's wonderful to know Justin is your BBQ Angel.:wink:

Congrats on the win! Keep up the good work and send the sweet blue smoke up to your team's little angel.

Congrats on the victory! Very nice looking cooker too by the way! Hope to meet you in person at the AR this year.....maybe we can win one this year and get to spend a couple of days with you!

Congrats on the win. Good to see you did well. Inspiration comes from all places and whether it's a team angel or Justin's personal angel - they are always welcome.

Nice pit John. Saw ya on TV today cooking for that good looking reporter. YOU DA MAN.

Congrats John!! Sorry we did not get to the Logo in time!!:cry: :cry:

Our thoughts and prayers are with his family!! They have been through alot!!

I know what it's like to lose a child, and I pray for their strenght every day.

Spice

John, congrats on the win and the new Spicewine pit. Sorry I couldnt make down to Chesapeake to witness the maiden smoke.

Remember, Justin lives on as long as he's in our thoughts.

Congrats on the victory! Very nice looking cooker too by the way! Hope to meet you in person at the AR this year.....maybe we can win one this year and get to spend a couple of days with you!
Please look us up. I don't know if we can bring the spice wine though. 8 miles a gallon adds up.

Back