My Web Flamed UDS Build Thread!

Wow, that is a nice cooker, great fabrication. I have to say, the photo of you working on the floor with a bunch of metal on an marginally supported piece of plywood over your head is something I would do.

Very nice, it's apparent that you put a lot of work into that. You're passion for welding is apparent.

In fact I would say that you put so much work into your creation, that for as much or less work you could have fabricated a smoker.

How did I miss this thread? Amazing fab skills, bro! The UDS looks awesome.

Thanks!

Thanks for all the compliments everyone!
that bis way to cool
I love the handle mod you did for the air vent on the quarter turn valve
time to go into business
I have had half a dozen people tell me that. I would really love to do this for a living, seriously thinking about it.
Your build is indeed like a work of art. I did find it amusing, if I'm not mistaken, that you put a $5 Walmart thermometer in the middle of that creation.
It is indeed a 3.98 Walley special; the money went for my Mav ET-732 which I just love
Wow now thats one bad ass drum !!! You did a great job on it and I love the biohazard emblem under the thermo !!

Thanks it was an old computer fan guard that i cut the tabs off.
Very nice, it's apparent that you put a lot of work into that. You're passion for welding is apparent.

In fact I would say that you put so much work into your creation, that for as much or less work you could have fabricated a smoker.

Looking for a trailer, propane tank and money now, it is on the to-do list.

Nothing more that I can say that hasn't been said already. :thumb: Definitly made me think of the spiderweb bike Paul Jr. built. That is truly a work of art and inspiration to start another build and I haven't finished the first one yet.

Great attention to detail! Fine craftsmanship! Awesome overall for design! Coolest drum I have sen to date! Congrats!

I am truly inspired!:clap2:
Just cut the top out of my drum today and used a step bit to drill the holes for the nipples and gate valve. The plan was in place but it just changed. :doh:

Back