MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk > BBQ Brethren Throwdowns

Notices

BBQ Brethren Throwdowns Join us in the backyard for a fun bi-weekly photo contest and show off your BBQ creations! New categories are posted every other week, plus a special monthly category. Winners earn bragging rights, a Throwdown Certificate, prizes, and the chance to choose the next category. Some of our most talked about cooking techniques and recipes were given birth in the Throwdowns!

Old 12-27-2018, 12:31 PM   #16
DefTaker
Knows what a fatty is.

Name/Nickname : Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose View Post
Tony,

Thanks for entering this Throwdown! Actually, collage photos are not allowed (per rule #9), so if you want to PM me with the photo you'd like to use for judging your entry, I can edit your post, or you can post your entry picture in this thread.
Thanks Moose - I musta missed rule #9.

I think this is the single photo that best represents my entry then:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20181221_210144.jpg (83.0 KB, 324 views)
DefTaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->

Old 12-31-2018, 09:05 AM   #17
Ron_L

Name/Nickname : Captain Ron

This is an entry

Ronelle's Big Fat Tamale-Stuffed Christmas-Style Fatty

Full cook thread in QTalk - http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=268077

Please use this picture (Doh! )

Naked Fatties Rock!

PKGo X 2/PK360/
Ron_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->