need some electronics advice/help

B

brewman114

Ok, as many of you know I build smokers and grills among a few other bbq related things. So now I am wanting to venture into the world of pellets. I am a fan of stick burning but the market is out there for the pellets so why not, right. I can not however, divulge the entire design of what i have in mind and how the mechanics of what I want to prototype work. I simply need some advice about the controllers and such. I want it to be unique to my smokers so that rules out buying stuff form other pellet grill manufactures. If someone out there on the forum has the experience with electronics that I am looking for I would love to talk with you. Maybe we could do some business. Of course with prototyping there is always a risk that something will not work properly the first several times around. Just have to keep modding the prototype until you get it right. I know that from experience. So, anyway I am just looking for some advice/help/or otherwise.

Thanks in advance!!!

Ok, as many of you know I build smokers and grills among a few other bbq related things. So now I am wanting to venture into the world of pellets. I am a fan of stick burning but the market is out there for the pellets so why not, right. I can not however, divulge the entire design of what i have in mind and how the mechanics of what I want to prototype work. I simply need some advice about the controllers and such. I want it to be unique to my smokers so that rules out buying stuff form other pellet grill manufactures. If someone out there on the forum has the experience with electronics that I am looking for I would love to talk with you. Maybe we could do some business. Of course with prototyping there is always a risk that something will not work properly the first several times around. Just have to keep modding the prototype until you get it right. I know that from experience. So, anyway I am just looking for some advice/help/or otherwise.

Thanks in advance!!!

Just remember that whatever you design must be compatable with the Guru/Stoker units.

Ok, I am bringing this thread back to life to see if I get more of a response. I did get a few PMs but it never went further than that. I was hoping that someone out there had the Know-How and wanted to take the chance at making a little money.

Back