Sausage & Cheese Stuffed Rack of Lamb

S

SmokeInDaEye

I'm not sure what I was thinking but it turned out amazing! Basically cut a hole through the center of the rack of lamb and kept shoving sausage and cheese in there. You couldn't really tell there was sausage there til you bite into it. Also made some grilled "deep fried" eggplant, both of which the wife loved.

Sorry the picture isn't Rick or Thirdeye quality. Wasn't planning on taking a picture so it wasn't very fancy but tasted great.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure what I was thinking but it turned out amazing! Basically cut a hole through the center of the rack of lamb and kept shoving sausage and cheese in there. You couldn't really tell there was sausage there til you bite into it. Also made some grilled "deep fried" eggplant, both of which the wife loved.

Sorry the picture isn't Rick or Thirdeye quality. Wasn't planning on taking a picture so it wasn't very fancy but tasted great.
your photography is unacceptable and you should delete for all the embarrassment you brought upon the brethren

whatchutalkinbout?
that's a great shot and a great idea! :shock:

Looks great and better than what I cooked this evening!

Got "talked too" about how the jambalya was too hot!

I know I spelled it wrong but it is late and I gotta hit the hay!

I love smoked lamb!

Please post the recipe for the side dish!

Looks great and better than what I cooked this evening!

Got "talked too" about how the jambalya was too hot!

I know I spelled it wrong but it is late and I gotta hit the hay!

I love smoked lamb!

Love me some Jambalaya! I've never tried eggplant that way but it was amazing.

I kind of made it up but basically cut it into thick slices, dip into seasoned egg, then toss into a zip lock full of corn meal, bread crumbs and seasoning. The I threw them on the grill over medium heat, turning every so often til they looked good, about 20 minutes. Very soft on the inside and a nice crunchy coating on the outside.

I love smoked lamb!

Easy lamb recipe:
Place favorite most expensive sweater on grill.
Cover with sauce until well done.
Bite if necessary.
Throw away.
Go to outback for ribeye and cocktails.

Back