• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Breakfast Fatty

gaspipe1

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Well, I made my first fatty and thought I would make something that would go great in the morning. I made it with breakfast sausage meat, tater tots cooked half way scrambled eggs and some cheddar. Wrapped it all up in some nice thick bacon. I brought this in to work and everyone went ape sht over it. It was my first but no doubt not my last.

TY Brethren for showing me the light.

Attachments

• photodec2142142pm.jpg
    photodec2142142pm.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 409
  • photodec2142302pm.jpg
    photodec2142302pm.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 404
  • photodec2150015pm.jpg
    photodec2150015pm.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 405
  • photodec21101618pm.jpg
    photodec21101618pm.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 409
  • photodec22105410am.jpg
    photodec22105410am.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 404
Nice! My SIL keeps asking me to make him a couple of fatties that he can take to work. He raves about them, apparently. You are motivating me to make some fatties for meat head. :p

It's a thing of beauty, brother! :wink:

Nice! My SIL keeps asking me to make him a couple of fatties that he can take to work. He raves about them, apparently. You are motivating me to make some fatties for meat head. :p

Your Sister in Law is a man? NTTAWWT. I'm fine with GLBT people.

CD :becky:

Looks good.
I've done them with potatoes & cheese, but I haven't used the eggs too.
I'll have to try one of those.

I haven't quite figured out how to get all of that stuff into a fatty. I'm guessing it requires a lot of patience, which is not one of my virtues. :icon_blush:

CD

I haven't quite figured out how to get all of that stuff into a fatty. I'm guessing it requires a lot of patience, which is not one of my virtues. :icon_blush:

I have to be honest, it was my first time and very easy. I youtubed it and saw how people rolled it. They lay it all on plastic wrap and then start by folding the meat toward you first... then fold the rear toward the front. Tuck it all in nice and tight. then fold the plastic wrap over the fatty. Grab both ends of the plastic and start spinning till it rolls all up. Then just roll the fatty up in the basket weave and firm it all up with open hands. Place it back in the fridge for a little to firm up and ya golden. Like I said youtube it, it will make more sense. Good luck!

Every time I get into the freezer there is a lb. of sausage calling out to me along witha big bag o tater tots and bacon. I might have to do something about that when I do up my chuckie in a few days. It's been awhile since I made any fatties.
:thumb::thumb: on you're 1st try.

Back