Peppers & Sauces

jacob

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I was just watching this guy on TV talking about his collection of hot sauces etc. . Just wandering if any one here has ordered from him. I'm thinking of trying to order a bunch of the mini bottles, most come in a 4 pack so you can try some and start your own collection.
b222a.jpg

And they say some of the names is what makes them popular. Here is just one that caught my eye. If you find one that catches your eye, copy and post the picture here.

www.peppers.com

not_made.JPG

Every one would like this ever now and again :)
jk2.jpg

I grew up in Delaware and this is the real deal. It is the worlds largest hot sauce collection. I have not been there in ages but back in the day if you brought him a sauce he didn't have you would get a free meal at his seafood restaurant. He makes a great peach based hot sauce.

He used to have the collection in a prefab shed outside the restaurant but like I said it has been a while since I was there (probably 15 years).

I love hot sauces and use peppers in everything I cook, When I was in Austin, TX I went to a hot sauce shop and I have never seen so many varieties.

I bought some "nothing Beyond" sauce, its very good lots of fruits and heat at 4 million scoville.
znothingbeyondhotsauce1.jpg

I love hot sauces and use peppers in everything I cook, When I was in Austin, TX I went to a hot sauce shop and I have never seen so many varieties.

I bought some "nothing Beyond" sauce, its very good lots of fruits and heat at 4 million scoville.

Ouch!!! I like hot food but 4 million sounds like pain.

Ouch!!! I like hot food but 4 million sounds like pain.

Its a bit much when you try it by it self, it give me instant hic-ups. Buts very good as a food addictive, its got its got alot of tropical fruits in it. A little goes a long way.

I had some of that ass kickin' sauce awhile back. It was pretty good if I remember correctly. Here are a few:
P1010020.jpg

I used to collect hot sauces. This is an old pic from the old house.
Hotsauces2.jpg

Back