Canceled Order

Happy to hear that things worked out for you. I can't wait to see you break it in.

Glad to hear everything worked out. Vinnies pizza on the island (Venice) is really good. We moved my mother in law up to Michigan this past July from Venice. I REALLY enjoy Venice

Congrats on the new Yoder. The folks at Indigo have a super store and are really friendly. Tons of grills and supplies and huge selection of rubs. I suggest Darrell’s BBQ for eats on the island and right near Indigo. And save room for their “Jar of Mud”.

First of all Thank You and your Lovely Bride for your Service. So glad it worked out well. Post some pic's of it when you get it dirty with good BBQ.

Cool. You are not messing around these days. New Assassin and Yoder. Two awesome machines.

Be curious on your comparison of the Mak vs the Yoder vs charcoal Assassin.

Congrats! You stuck to your guns and came out better for you. can't beat that!

Sent from my KFMAWI using Tapatalk

Cool. You are not messing around these days. New Assassin and Yoder. Two awesome machines.

Be curious on your comparison of the Mak vs the Yoder vs charcoal Assassin.

I plan on doing quite a few comparisons. I’m curious to see differences, if any. I really expect the MAK and Yoder to cook very similarly.

I plan on doing quite a few comparisons. I’m curious to see differences, if any. I really expect the MAK and Yoder to cook very similarly.

I had a yoder and a memphis elite (never had the chance to eat food off a Mak). Would be interested to hear your opinions of food cooked off both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back