Do You Like This Site?????

I'm in love with this site, because everyone here loves what I love, and that's well cooked and well thought out grilling techniques....I will always be a member here as long as I live...Peppasawce

Just signed up for my membership. Only been a member for a few weeks, but the advice I have read so far....invaulable!!!

I LOVE THIS SITE!!! I've been telling as many my buddies who love to bbq about it and they all think its awesome! Im new to it and i still find it kind of confusing but im learning as i go. :)

This site ROCKS so hard!!! The people here are true brethren. I am proud to be a part of what goes on here, and I look forward to meeting all of my BBQ brethren on the circuit.

Just sent a few more buckoos.....

Times are tight here, but every little bit helps.

Thanks a million Phil.

TIM

Great site and full of good and quality info. Only problem is there is so much it's hard to get through to find what I'm looking for.

However before I usually find my subject I've come across four of five other informative items that gets me side tracked.

Love and and have been telling friends about it.

Yup, like it a lot.
I just re-upped my subscription for another year.
Best investment I ever make.

Thanks to all for making this what it is.

Newbie here. Thanks for a really well organized site. Looking to improve my fire and smoke skills in all ways.

dunno really, just got here. can't be too bad. may cause weight gain...yo

Great site and full of good and quality info. Only problem is there is so much it's hard to get through to find what I'm looking for.

However before I usually find my subject I've come across four of five other informative items that gets me side tracked.

Love and and have been telling friends about it.

If you're a backyarder (aka serious about cooking, but not competing) like me, focus in on Q-Talk and Catering/Food Handling.

Like this site

This site is great, hit Paypal myself a couple of weeks ago. :thumb:

Love the site, just trying to find my way around and learn.

I want to step up my game and learn new things to try.

Sweeeeeet site!

I'm new to posting but been looking and learning, getting ready to build a offset, who knows some day I might just figure out how to Q some good stuff.:becky: Gary

I first came here in '08. I am the type not to post alot but read and learn. Been away for awhile now that I am spending more time I have found alot of great Q info and seen alot of good personalities come through on postings. I will be here more often for sure

???

hundreds of recipes in the recipe site.

But we are not about recipes, we are about techniques, how to's and the recipes come from imaginations and ones own creativity. Theres thousands of recipes out there.. thru the ideas and techniques here, we try to take them a step beyond.

keep it going

I am fairly new to this website, but I must admit there is alot of useful information to be had. I will make a donation for sure.

Back