THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Hi,

If you know of any Brethren that have placed in the top 3 overall or in any category at the Jack, the Royal, the Houston Livestock and Rodeo or similar event, I would appreciate it if you would post that info here.

Team name and members name would help.

Thanks!

Eric

Smoke on Wheels (Hodedo) - RGC 2008 American Royal Open

Pork Pullin Plowboys (Plowboy/PigBoy/Hodedo) - 1st Place Pork American Royal Invitational 2008; 1st Place Pork Great American BBQ 2008; 2nd Place Brisket 2009 Great American BBQ Invitational

Bubba and Jeff's BBQ - 1st Place Brisket @ 2008 Jack Daniel's World Championship BBQ (Jeff@KC and Bubba)

Also, they were the 2007 American Royal Open Grand Champions.

Lets not forget Mark and Becky at the 2007 AR also. Didnt they win the invitational?

I'm betting there are going to be some big new prestigious Brethren awards to announce after this weekend.

As I recall IQue won brisket at the Royal Open two years ago, and I Smell Smoke!! won chicken in the Invitational last year.

I think Ique, ISS and Lunchmeat all have had walks at the Jack. Anyone remember how offended that southerner was to have all those yankees winning trophies?

Back