• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Que-Topia, St.Peters MO

bookie

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Is anyone from here entering this event. I was thinking about driving up and looking around. Trying to get a few pointers about the competition side of BBQ. I was thinking about trying a couple of small events next year and just want to see if it would be possible at my level.
Thanks

There is a "Roll Call" on here about it. Do a search and you will find it. Several Brethren teams going.

There is a "Roll Call" on here about it. Do a search and you will find it. Several Brethren teams going.

I'm new here so not sure if I read the correct thread, but two teams and I believe the promoter were the only posts in the Roll Call thread I found.

look on kcbs events,go to event website list of teams posted

Thanks for the suggestion, but I've been to the Que-Topia website. I was just wondering which teams are forum members. I just thought they would be easier to approach and talk to ...

Even if they aren't Brethren members, most people are still willing to chat with you. We'll be out there though so come over and say hi!

You will find at almost any event, almost every cook is willing to share their time and give you pointers. That is one of the things I enjoy most about BBQ. Please come out and chat Friday night. I am sure you will have a good time.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

i am so looking forward to this event and it did get me out of an full day off meetings :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I hope to be there Friday night, but I am also going to be competing in the King of the Grill backyard competition there on Saturday. I could sure use some advise on what to cook for that event.

I look forward to meeting you all there!

I hope to be there Friday night, but I am also going to be competing in the King of the Grill backyard competition there on Saturday. I could sure use some advise on what to cook for that event.

I look forward to meeting you all there!

I thought they gave you the meat you have to cook. Not really much option on what, but more on how.

I thought they gave you the meat you have to cook. Not really much option on what, but more on how.

They give you 2 pork steaks, 2 brats and 2lbs of ground beef.

What will I cook? Burgers and brats or get creative (fatty, abt's, MOINKs)? How will I cook it, smoke it or grill it(2 hour max)? Lots of variables to think about.

2 pork steaks, 4 brats, 2 lbs burger. We increased the meat a little.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Back