The Undertaker finds Pitmaster T

Pitmaster T

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
In 2008 I went to my home town in Texas to find my Mojo. I did many good things but never found it... then.... it found me.

The Undertaker Project

Part 1: The Discovery

http://youtu.be/lJSTLDDFUKw

This may place the video "Good Year" into perspective.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Turn off the violence
there's children watching
Listen 2 the silence
There's a better box 2 b N

could be cooking?

Might you resurect the undertaker???

I just named it that. It has been through two hurricanes... Alicia and Ike since it was last used.

I start renovations soon so there will be updates on everything.

I think it interesting no one has a revelation at what is in front of me when Prince sings:

"Stay away from the crack, Might never come back."

I don;t know if that was unintentional or subliminal.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBQ
So if you and the Undertaker' make que half as good as your video editing skills I'd sure like to try it!

That is going to be a beauty, I want to have one of those.

No... there is a guy that owns a local cafe. He has a storage shed in back that the previous THREE restaurants in the last 30 years used and was filled to the gills with crap. Underneath the crap was this. I was called in as a consult when he found out I lived in the same town. He was researching BBQ and found me on the net... then, when trying to find out about the history of the pit... he found me again (as I do a lot of professional writing on Galveston History and also sit on the board of a couple of historical societies.)

He figured he better call me instead of screwing things up. Which is good because the first thing he was going to do was take the 10 inch pipe down to like a 6.

Kudos to the feller for recognizing he had something potentially special and behaving accordingly. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens with this. I love looking at those kind of pits and hope to cook on/have one one day.

Complete in a Class A motor home? A complete mobile smoke shack

Great video, and good luck on the project. You spent a lot of time sitting and staring at the ol meat mama, what is to become of her?

You can do this Frankn'master T....you can breath life back into that monster....just remember.....as that fire breath'en dragon starts to boil smoke you got to ye'll...... "it's alive.....it's...alive............IT'S ALIVE......

Back