Everyone NEEDS a Flat Top Grill (IMO)...

rwalters

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Prevents BBQ burnout, keeps the kitchen clean, is a blast to cook on, and allows you to make things OUTDOORS you could never make on a traditional grill. Here’s to my families health tonight... wife and kids love it :)

674d211070a30dc77c37aa6e569690f5.jpg

951e94f767de65c6571454eba4dc7d84.jpg

Food looks great! Earlier this year, I picked up a 17" with a side burner. It's great to cook on - but I'm looking forward to a 4 burner someday.

I want one. Even my wife wants me to have one. But I'd have to lose a grill or two to have room for it. Someday...maybe...

I love cooking on a griddle, we have a 22" in our RV and had a 36"at home but I sold my 7 year old 36" last week and bought the 36" Pro.

Also have the Blackstone pizza oven and Blackstone skewer grill.

Attachments

• A3B9EF36-9256-4EE3-B376-E652C8F74693.jpg
    A3B9EF36-9256-4EE3-B376-E652C8F74693.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 296
How is the grease collection on the new Blackstones or any of the other brands. I have one of the old 28" ones and have banished it from the deck because of the mess the grease makes.

What’s a flat top?

:caked:

Looks fantastic Robb!!!

How is the grease collection on the new Blackstones or any of the other brands. I have one of the old 28" ones and have banished it from the deck because of the mess the grease makes.

I have the Camp Chef FTG900. It’s big. The FTG600 would be perfect for most families. I cooked on a Blackstone for 5-6 years before buying the Camp Chef a couple of years ago. I hated the grease management setup on the old Blackstone’s. That shouldn’t be the case anymore as they redesigned it a couple of years ago. I much prefer the Camp Chef to the Blackstone though.

-More robust build
-Double lower shelves = more storage and structural rigidity
-Not affected by wind like the Blackstone’s
-Much more even heat distribution
-Good grease management

I will say that the Camp Chefs tend to run hotter than the Blackstone’s. Some don’t like that, but I have learned to adapt. When this thing wears out, which I don’t see happening anytime soon, I’ll more than likely buy another Camp Chef.

Can you please tell my wife or Santa that I NEED one?!?

Looks awesome and like a lot of fun!

Hahaha... I have my own wife to convince of things. You’re on your own buddy. Maybe grab one while she’s shopping for shoes... lol.

Back