Phubar's Mini Simply Marvelous/Rhubarb Racks Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
These were the smallest ribs I cooked up yet...they Phit in the mini perPhectly.

Seasoned them up with Simply Marvelous Spicey Apple and glazed them up with my homemade rhubarb sauce.

For sides I had HotchPotch made out of smoked sweet potato,smoked red onion,smoked red carrot and smoked ham...

IMG_8570.jpg

IMG_8574.jpg

IMG_8575.jpg

IMG_8583.jpg

IMG_8584.jpg

IMG_8586.jpg

IMG_8587.jpg

IMG_8591.jpg

IMG_8590.jpg

IMG_8588.jpg

IMG_8593.jpg

IMG_8589.jpg

IMG_8594.jpg

Outstanding looking plate Phu!

What is a red carrot?

Outstanding looking plate Phu!

What is a red carrot?

Don't know exactly but it it's purple-ish on the outside as in the pics.
Got it from Brethren Spiffs last saturday...his kids wouldn't eat them cause they were purple but they love carrots.....

That's an incredible looking meal you've cooked there, brother! If you ever decide to come visit the States, you've got an open invitation to come stay here with us! lol Oh, we be eatin' good then!! :wink:

wow very interesting and looks amazing. What kind of fuel do you have in that chimney?

Yummers Phu! Those look phantastic. :thumb:

I should that mini rig a try sometime since I'm the only one of the three in our house who eats ribs. :tsk:

That sauce looks delicious, any details on how that's made?

I smoked the rhubarb Phirst,cooked them in orange juice with garlic,onion,sugar and a splash of Stroh rum (80%alc.) .
Put the stickmixer in the pan to make it saucy....add salt,pepper and/or other spices up to taste.:thumb:

The close up of the ribs makes me want to jump through my computer screen and grab them. I gotta stop looking at this magically goodness while sitting here at work with nothing but a fruit salad to eat...

Back