• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Meat injector recommendations?

B

BBQ Bros

Any recommendations for a good, all-around injector syringe for butts, briskets and chicken? I've heard some are crap, some are good. Thanks!

i made my own and it works great. the needles are interchangeable so i can use different sizes.

100_3383.jpg

100_3384.jpg

100_3386.jpg

100_3417.jpg

100_3413.jpg

Presto Model 35 Motor Pump.
A little pricey but this is the cats meow!

i made my own and it works great. the needles are interchangeable so i can use different sizes
Pump sprayer! Thats what I am going to do! How much for a needle block that is what I was planing on doing!:thumb:

Pump sprayer! Thats what I am going to do! How much for a needle block that is what I was planing on doing!:thumb:

Be sure you take the pump and everything else apart really well and clean out all the non-food grade silicone lube they assemble them with...

Reassemble with an NSF approved silicone lube! :thumb:

I use a plastic syringe and needle from a local vet supply. These are used for horses, but work great for meat. the needles are the sharpest you can find, and I can get them for under $2.00 each. Had a spitjack, got rid of it, and now I only use these.

Same type of injector sold by Butchers BBQ and Kosmos Q.

Just my two cents!

Pete

I have an old one from Graham Kerr. Works great, just make sure the holes in the needle are on the side so it doesn't clog.

So nobody has tried to see if the tractor supply store injectors can use the Spitjack needles? I like the Spitjack but if I can get what looks like to me the same injector(20$) and just buy the Spitjack needles(10$ each) then I would probably do that. I'm probably going to look into buying a TS injector and some Spitjack needles in a week if anyone knows they don't work together please let me know.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Back