Why do I have 40 bags of charcoal?!?

pjtexas1

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I blame each and every one of you. :heh: I used to be just fine with a few bags. Ro lump, k-comp, weber, heb, stubbs. It'll take me years to use it all. I'd ask for help but all you would do is encourage my bad behavior. You guys and gals are the worst. :pound:

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Haha, I've actually been looking at storage options for all the charcoal and pellets I've bought lately. She's not really pleased with all the spaces it's taking up in the garage. I saw a nice outdoor storage box thingie at the store, just not sure if they would be big enough!

When I joined this site I had a propane grill and a pellet smoker.

Now I have two smokers, two grills, 13 bags of charcoal, a wireless thermometer, a thermopop, an infrared thermometer, a granton blade knife, 6-17 inch metal skewers, a Raichlen rib rack, a roll of pink butcher paper, a foodsaver, a cabinet full of rubs and spices, and 2lbs of cure #1. My freezer has 5 pork butts, 4 slabs of spares, a Prime packer, packs of chicken quarters, a tri-tip, a top round, wings and boneless breasts, 8 lbs of homemade bacon...and I just smoked 5lbs of jerky today.

Every day a new package from Amazon shows up and my wife says..'What BBQ item did you buy today?'

Yeah...we've all got that problem.

I blame each and every one of you. :heh: I used to be just fine with a few bags. Ro lump, k-comp, weber, heb, stubbs. It'll take me years to use it all. I'd ask for help but all you would do is encourage my bad behavior. You guys and gals are the worst. :pound:

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I walk by my stash and think I need to get more.....

Slacker.... :becky:

i-D6tG5w5-XL.jpg

You say bad behavior. I say Devotion. Devotion to Da Cause!!

You gotta double up to catch up so I'm reading my crystal ball and it says you have 80 bags in your future Paul. Join us, resistance is futile, buahahahaha!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4696.jpg
    IMG_4696.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 615
  • IMG_4697.jpg
    IMG_4697.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 615
Back