MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Road Trips

Notices

Brethren Road Trips The travel logs of our members. Q- joints, restaurants, entertainment, reviews while we travel around the 50 states. Also, Post here for a shout out to members to meet up with while on the road.

Old 08-17-2018, 08:08 AM   #16
Gore
Phizzy

Location: Hiding out from blood suck ghost snake gods, Nazis and scrap iron chefs trying to harvest body parts
Name/Nickname : Gore (surprise!)

Rendezvous provided me with one of the most memorable meals I've ever eaten. Unfortunately, for the food it was not in a good way. However, the building and atmosphere are quite nice. I might recommend them for beer, ... but not ribs. I had much better food at Cozy Corner.
(='.'=) This is the rabbit baby. Invests him in yours signature,
(")_(") and the help rabbit baby takes over control of the world!
Hmmmm, I wonder, WWGALD? Avatar courtesy of Grillman and NorthwestBBQ

Promoted by Bigabyte to "Idiot #1" , and dubbed "Phizzy" by Sir Ron.
Gore is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-18-2018, 09:55 AM   #17
minAL
On the road to being a farker

When i lived up there, there was a place (really a dive) not far from our office I would go to on the corner of Getwell and East Raines. Nothing fancy but good. I see on maps that it is called Toms BBQ. Not sure if that was the name 17 years ago or not.
minAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 08:03 PM   #18
BMar
Is lookin for wood to cook with.

Name/Nickname : Brandon

I realize I'm a bit late to this party, but I just registered on the forum and also just got back from Memphis. Sad to say, I was not impressed with any of the bbq joints there. Central was the best of them, but I wouldn't consider it even in the top 10 of bbq places I've been
BMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 12:50 AM   #19
LYU370
somebody shut me the fark up.

Been to Rendezvous twice. Never again, worst crap I have ever had. If you're in Memphis, skip the que joints and go to Gus's Fried Chicken! If you really want que, drive about 20 minutes south on I55 to Horn Lake MS. Memphis BBQ Company, Melissa Cookston's place. Best Memphis BBQ around the area.

FEC100 - Big Joe - Weber Spirit II Gasser

Are you ready for a THROWDOWN?!?!? Join us, It's a BLAST!!

Join us for the Inaugural 2024 South East Bash - May 2024 Tennessee - Sign Up Link
LYU370 is online now   Reply With Quote