Cooking Class Swamp Boys Q School June 25-26

Rub

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Well it's not free, but I guarantee you get what you pay for ;)

13 years and over 330 pro contests worth of knowledge; many many satisfied customers. I hope you can join me June 25-26. Applications can be found here:

SWAMP BOYS Q SCHOOL

QschoolCover5_15_16.jpg

I did do one at Cabela's, where were you? Lol
I would be happy to come back up if you would like to organize it. Seriously.

They've got some Cabela's up here in the beautiful Pacific Northwest as well. Just sayin'

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
You should do one at the Cabelas in Owatonna, MN.
I would love to. I can travel anywhere and put on a class with the help of a local contact person - who is compensated for their efforts. I've held classes in FL, GA, MD, IL twice, UT, AZ, IA, São Paulo - Brazil, and The Hague - Netherlands.

I did one at the Cabela's in Hoffman Estates IL which was nice. I just need a local to handle the local logistics plus interested people.

that would be awesome as hell to have one in owatonna mn! where would one start to getting something like that going?

• Thanks
with the popularity that your sauce is growing I think a midwest class would do quite well.

• Thanks
Thanks Jason. Btw I saw your mm video, you may have misunderstood what I said in class :loco: :razz:

I was at your class in The Netherlands but had to leave early (didn't get to taste anything) due to family responsibilities. But honestly just the chicken prep techniques I learned were worth the cost of admission.
If you're ever teaching here again I'll be there.

• Thanks
I was at your class in The Netherlands but had to leave early (didn't get to taste anything) due to family responsibilities. But honestly just the chicken prep techniques I learned were worth the cost of admission.
If you're ever teaching here again I'll be there.

Thank you! You are welcome to come to any future class anywhere to get the entire experience.

I forgot to mention 2 great bonuses of my class!

Thanks to my great sponsors, attendees get a:

10% discount towards the purchase of a Deep South Smoker, and a
20% discount towards the purchase of a Grizzly Cooler.

Should you be in the market for these items, your savings will pay for the class. :thumb:

I still have a few seats open for Swamp Boys Q School. Come see what these A9 Master Purveyors briskets are all about, we'll be cooking a couple.

I am considering doing an additional segment of hot and fast for at least 1 category if there is interest.

Q School

988476_10203762785009988_5623156401111646432_n.jpg

If you ever want to give a class in PA I know of a nice, relatively private 4 1/2 acre residence that you could stay at as well as give the class hint hint lol.

Rub, one of these days, I WILL attend one of your classes.

Farking work...:tsk:

• Thanks
Class will be held where the Smoke on the Water contest is here in Winter Haven. That means we will be set up right down by the lake, with beautiful views all weekend. There are a limited number of trailer/RV hookups available if you want to stay onsite for $20. Also I have put a PayPal/credit card link on my page so you can pay that way as well. Smoked prime rib supper Saturday night, and then lots of telling lies around the fire after that. I have about 5 spots left.

Here's my last class there:

FullSizeRender-35.jpg

Sunrise on the lake:
12109316_10205167726652651_4761778031895170131_n.jpg

Back