Free to Good Home

nmayeux

Babbling Farker
I have a set of brand new, in the box, Weber charcoal rails for the kettle grills. They appear to fit any kettle, and allow for indirect cooking. They will be shipped, on me, to the first person (regular poster) who can name my favorite type liquor.

Edit: I never knew it was so hard to give something away, so I'll sweeten the pot... Also have a new in the box electric knife (Wally World brand) that will go with it. However to get both, I need you to post a picture of a pet, or brethren, in a compromising position!

Last edited:
I know the answer, but I also know a thing or two about rails (notice I said Noah)

Good luck with your raffle Know Ah.

(I'm a pile to one side guy, and I'd be a ringer anyway)

Damn, is there something wrong with these rails that I didn't know about? I figured someone would have spoken up so I could mail these things tomorrow with my sauce trade! I'm cleaning out my garage in preparation for moving, and though that these would make a cool gift. Where's a Mista when you need one? (He just bought a kettle right?)

I wasn't around.

Is this compromising enough?

2006_0623Image0048.sized.jpg

BTW...you're a bourbon man. Have you tried Booker Noe's yet? It's a Jim Beam product...

motley que said:
is that Cabo Wabo in the pic. If so, while I love Sammy Hagar, I prefer Patron, Corazon, or Chinaco

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!!!!

Cabo is the official bash liquor.

Looks like a keg cup, a pile of texoma peanuts, a bottle of cazadores in front of me and some fat dude putting his groove on me. :shock:

Last edited:
Mista,
I recieved a note from UPS that they tried to deliver your package yesterday, but will be back on Monday. We usually don't have to sign for packages deliverd to a residence, but I guess they do things differently on the left coast.

Bigmista said:
I wasn't around.

Is this compromising enough?

2006_0623Image0048.sized.jpg

BTW...you're a bourbon man. Have you tried Booker Noe's yet? It's a Jim Beam product...

ROTFLMAO.........OMG
Mista.....did you take that picture???
I don't remember that...........CABO WABO MOD !!!

Yeah. You got drunk and tried to kiss everybody. I think TK was the only one that liked it though...

Now boys, your mama told you that this would happen when indulging in smoke and alcohol.
Great pic, hope the grand kids NEVER see it.

Back