Bash has begun

jt

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
OK

BigDog and I got here about 2:15. Shock, Daveway and Mark will be here shortly but they had make a pitstop at Hardees - something about ham & cheese sandwiches...

The first BBs are foiled and almost ready for the cooler and a 2# fatty ready to go.

More to come on this channel....film at, well, whenever Shock sets up the cam. Big moon rising tonight :twisted:

1st fatty being sliced at the bash...

So, like, somebody fire up Yahoo messenger and let's get the party started!!

we're there - sent you an IM

Ribs just coming off right now. St. Loius guys here any second. After they eat we are taking a boat ride and will be back on after that.

Dang, and me with three weddings to work tomorrow. Think about me working while you guys are having a cool brew and hot 'Q.

I’ll be thinking about you…….hic. UHHH are all these folks marrying each other???? Damn just think what you will make off of one catering.
Bash!!!! What bash? I’m on my third Cabo & many more to go……..I hope!! Ok maybe 1 more!! But then I got to quit………

hlawrence said:
I’ll be thinking about you…….hic. UHHH are all these folks marrying each other???? Damn just think what you will make off of one catering.
Bash!!!! What bash? I’m on my third Cabo & many more to go……..I hope!! Ok maybe 1 more!! But then I got to quit………

1 more bottle or 1 more drink? LOL Harry, we'd be nothing without you and I look forward to the day we can party together

guys save some for me i will be there in am. had some sushi tonight to prepare the stomach. now ill have two shots of cabo before bed, get up around 5am two more shots of cabo and two xanax then on the plane to the bash.

i packin my bags now...

air mattress, banners, laptop and webcam, one pair of underwear.

done.

be there tomorrow. Bruce is comin to.. he bought his tickets today. Bruce will be there at 9AM. I will either be taking a 4pm flight if sharon runs or the 7am flight if its raining the way the forecast says. We are in a flood watch for overnight and heavy reain is predicted. so if race is cancelled, im outta here... otherwise, i put on the cheerleading outfit. :twisted:

BBQchef33 said:
i packin my bags now...

air mattress, banners, laptop and webcam, one pair of underwear.

done.

be there tomorrow. Bruce is comin to.. he bought his tickets today. Bruce will be there at 9AM. I will either be taking a 4pm flight if sharon runs or the 7am flight if its raining the way the forecast says. We are in a flood watch for overnight and heavy reain is predicted. so if race is cancelled, im outta here... otherwise, i put on the cheerleading outfit. :twisted:

Is that anything like the boxing robe and green slippers outfit? :p

where the fark r u guys? hope everything is great. just sent P-head a text message. wish I was there. fark u

Just heard from Phil. He is on the plane with bruce. Only problem is that the plane is delayed. He's been sitting on the runway for an hour.

Mark is stuffing the pit with some briskets. I'm trying to get down some coffee. Jt is chatting with kick and kc. Shock is in the yellow room. Bigdog just crawled out of his tent, and Davewey is still asleep.

cams on. send me your yahoo id

breakfast is on guys. Webcam is up and we got chat going with E & Kick. Post your yahoo id here so we can grab it and bring you in

Back