1. Entree
  2. Dessert
BBQ categories

1. Chicken
  2. Ribs
  3. Pork
  4. Brisket
  5. TBD (if any)
This contest is being run with the Babylon Breast Cancer Coalition and Tanger Outlets.

Full rules and applications will be available soon.

Tanger (I ♥love Outlet shopping) & Raising money for Breast cancer and BBQ????

Seriously. Awesome.

Tanger (I ♥love Outlet shopping) & Raising money for Breast cancer and BBQ????
Seriously. Awesome.

You should come down!

This is Tanger's upscale outlet center with Saks, Neiman Marcus, Tommy Hilfiger, etc.

We'd love to have you!

Eric

:becky::clap2::becky::clap2::becky::clap2::becky::clap2::becky::clap2::becky::clap2::becky::clap2::becky::clap2::becky::clap2::becky::clap2::becky::clap2::becky::clap2::becky::clap2::thumb::mod::thumb::mod::thumb::mod::thumb::mod::thumb::mod::thumb:

This is AWESOME!!!!!

Is this that deal where the prize money is in the form of gift certificates?

I love Tanger Outlets. That's where I get all of my left socks.

You mean I can shop and cook.....oiy...... :) Now thats a way to spend a weekend!!!!

Shopping while cooking? I don't think it's going to take much convincing to get Liz to this one. Any chance of making "shopping while cooking" one of the categories?

I just received confirmation from the Governors Office that this event will be an official NY State Championship and therefor a qualifier.

smokinbride on the loose near a shopping mall for 2/3 days.....ummmm ? this spells ...................... shesaster

The judging and team applications should be up tomorrow. We are just getting the finishing touches on the site.

We are trying to keep the event as economical as possible, so the entry fee is $150.00 and grilling is free to those participating in the BBQ.

I hope that you can all join us.

Eric

So the winner of this gets in to the Jack draw? 2010 or 2011?

I'm really hoping to swing it but I have 2 contests and a trip to Memphis scheduled in August already. Sunday turn ins?

Back