Where can you buy the rubber gloves.....

pigdog

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
that are used to remove meat from the smoker? I've searched Lowes etc and I can't find them. Are they electrician gloves?

I use gloves intended for handling farm chemicals. They are available around here at farm supply stores.

Got mine at a restaurant supply store. Rough textured, high temp (450F) insulated neoprene. Perfect for grabbing butts:thumb:

Well Ron, you just sold me on them.

Happen to know anyway I can give you recognition for that on their site? Haven't ordered them yet, I'm a "cash only" kind of guy, gotta wait for the wife to use her fancy plastic money.

I get mine from Harbor Freight. They are like $5 a pair and they work great.

Contact them through their website. i thought they were out of Houston or somewhere close by.

I have some of the gauntlets that you could put your arm in the fryer. But you can't feel much of anything. Mostly, I use the PVC coated, jersey lined ones. Mine came from HD, but maybe Lowe's has them, too. They're around $5, IIRC. Not great for very hot, but you can replace them cheap. They are kind of pain to clean, though. Have to turn inside out to run through the wash or they stay wet and get funky.

Last edited:
For all things plastic,including the all kinds of gloves, food service containers,rubber made and other stuff. I have been using this company for over 25 years great,fast service.
If you live in an area that doesn't have a lot of choices. They might be for you.
http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/default.asp
:thumb:

Back