MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Catering, Food Handling and Awareness > Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses.

Notices

Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses. this forum is OnTopic. A resource to help with catering, vending and just cooking for large parties. Topics to include Getting Started, Ethics, Marketing, Catering resources, Formulas and recipes for cooking for large groups.

Old 03-20-2009, 12:16 AM   #1
jpouchman
Knows what a fatty is.

Default New Commercial Kitchen Set up

I am interested in a indoor wood burning grill. Something that I can cook with under a hood in a commercial kitchen. I need it used, and in fairly good condition. I am in the Chicago area, I have been looking at those Aztec grills. The look great, but $$. Any suggestions?
Jeff
jpouchman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2009, 08:27 AM   #2
txschutte
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Finding a used Aztec may be near to impossible to find. Passing HD requirements for an indoor charcoal burner may not be a problem, but you may want to check with your local Fire Marshall for updated specs on using such a grill. I know here in NE, I could use one, but the cost of fire suppression systems may bump me out of the running for the type of grill. Using a gas charbroiler doesn't require the same Fire Code requirements.

You may try placing this same type of ad in our Brethren sales and ventures forum. Good luck!!

If you really care about this place, you'll show some respect for it.

Your beard is so stupid, it took two hours to watch 60 Minutes.
txschutte is offline   Reply With Quote