Who still wants into the Royal?

KC_Bobby

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
http://kansascity.craigslist.org/for/433026691.html

have to work so now i can not cook for the cook off. i am needing to sell my space, porta potty, and everything else included if interested give me a call between 8am and 8pm 816-289-0975 thanks
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 433026691

(I'm not selling, just found it and thought I'd post it in case anyone's looking or know's someone who is)

On Craigslist, a lot of people just put $1 if they don't want to post the price publicly. The guy wants people to call for the price.....

Two days ago his ad stated he would like to get what he paid, but it didn't state the space size or price.

i am considering selling my spot at the cookoff for what i paid witch includes the space, 1 porta potty, and a couple bags of ice. also all wristbands. just wanting face value nothing else. might have to go out of town for work if interested call me at 816-289-0975 between 3pm and 8pm thanks.

I don't think the Royal will recognize the new team so if you buy it you cook under that team name. I'd be wanting to ask the Royal before buying it. And paying face value makes no sense. All that he can really sell is the wristbands and ice chits.

I don't think the Royal will recognize the new team so if you buy it you cook under that team name. I'd be wanting to ask the Royal before buying it. And paying face value makes no sense. All that he can really sell is the wristbands and ice chits.

And the space for a group of people to go have fun and enjoy the atmosphere.

I don't care either way, but if someone is still wanting in this could be there chance and possibly for a good price.

American Royal Rule and Regulation #9.

9. ASSIGNMENT, SUBLETTING OF CONTEST SPACE: No Contestant shall assign, sublet or share the Contest Space allotted without the knowledge and consent of the Royal.

The full Royal Rules and Regs are here: http://americanroyal.com/Default.aspx?tabid=232

Personally I would be hesitant to sell a space, or buy a space from an individual, without knowledge from the Royal.

American Royal Rule and Regulation #9.

9. ASSIGNMENT, SUBLETTING OF CONTEST SPACE: No Contestant shall assign, sublet or share the Contest Space allotted without the knowledge and consent of the Royal.

The full Royal Rules and Regs are here: http://americanroyal.com/Default.aspx?tabid=232

Personally I would be hesitant to sell a space, or buy a space from an individual, without knowledge from the Royal.

Good point Greg. We are not about breaking the rules. Thanks.

I believe that the purpose of this rule is to stop scalpers from buying space and reselling to make a profit.

It might be to late, but if he hasn't let the Royal know - maybe he should and they might still have someone on the waiting list.

Back