Lowes KF Blue Deal

Brew&Cue

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Got this at a Mt. Pleasant Lowes - regularly $19.99 on sale for like $12.99. SWMBO who lives to do coupon deals found an online deal for $10.00 off an online purchase at Lowes. Needless to say, ordering online and picking them up at the store, along with the super-coupining magic she does - got this load for $9.10 for each double bundle. Not bad!

Attachments

• IMG_1012.jpg
    IMG_1012.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 136
It will be interesting to see how the meat market affects good deals on charcoal. Less demand for meat , less demand for charcoal, although I do not plan to adjust to market prices. When I want I just buy it.

It will be interesting to see how the meat market affects good deals on charcoal. Less demand for meat , less demand for charcoal, although I do not plan to adjust to market prices. When I want I just buy it.

That's just how I feel - if I want a great cut of meat I'm gonna buy it anyway but love to get the deals when they are available :becky:

Thanks for the heads up. My stick burner eats a lot of charcoal.

Please update to check availability
UpdateCancel
Remove
$12.99
Was $19.99
(Save 35% thru 04/14/2014 )
20% Off Promo
$51.96
-$10.39

• Subtotal
$41.57

• Estimated Sales Tax
We estimate the order tax based on the ZIP Code you entered. Actual tax will be calculated in Checkout.
$3.62

Wow. 160 lbs. of charcoal for $45.19.

Back