MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 04-01-2012, 01:00 PM   #16
Big Bears BBQ
is One Chatty Farker

That's all looking pretty good ......
Big Bears BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #17
twinsfan
is one Smokin' Farker

Great job fellow Minnesotan (well i've been transplanted ) Food looks great!

Old 04-01-2012, 03:34 PM   #18
Sway
Full Fledged Farker

Is there a reason you burned the outside of the drums, just cause or does it need to be done? Im gonna start to make my first one soon and wanna make sure I do it right.
Sway is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2012, 03:53 PM   #19
Skidder
Babbling Farker

Dang man your neighbors are gonna love you guys as if they probably don't already. How did you ever light that cig so close to that flame? Asbestos face?
Skidder is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2012, 04:45 PM   #20
ymmiT
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sway View Post
Is there a reason you burned the outside of the drums, just cause or does it need to be done? Im gonna start to make my first one soon and wanna make sure I do it right.
Mostly because the weed burner is fun to use. It did remove most of the liner at the same time on one drum too. My burnout fire would've been enough though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidder,2000236
Dang man your neighbors are gonna love you guys as if they probably don't already. How did you ever light that cig so close to that flame? Asbestos face?
My brother was too scared to do it himself The few beers beforehand helped with the courage.
ymmiT is offline   Reply With Quote