Placed first order...

PatAttack

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Placed an order today with Simply Marvelous BBQ. Order # 434! On the way is:

Five Pack of Rubs.
Bottle of Head Country. (had to try it out.)
Jar of Blues' Hog Original
Jar of Blues' Hog Tennessee Red
Shaker of Plowboy's Yardbird Rub

Thanks to everyone here, I may be on the right track.

Gonna give Big Butz' Sauce a try soon.

I love this website. There, I said it.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
I agree with you, this website is awesome!

I placed my order with Simply Marvelous the other day. I can't wait to try some new rubs!

I am sure you will be happy with those products. Most of us feel the same about the forum, glad you're here.

...I may be on the right track....

Change "may be" to "am" and you got it!

Yup. This place is amazing. Done wonders for my cooking. Only bummer was finding out I didn't know chit for a long time!

"I once was lost, but now am found...."

The 5 pack is a great buy. I like the pecan rub for pork ribs, I have had people tell me they're the best ribs they have ever had. The apple is really good on pork butts. And if you ever grill salmon, the cherry rub is unbelievable. There are lots of other uses of course, experiment!

It's good stuff, I'm sure you'll love it. This place is indeed great!:thumb:

You will NOT be disappointed!!!

I've tried ALL of Steph's SM rubs and currently have about 7 lbs of various flavors of his in the cabinet right now. SM is my go to rub. Period.
I also love BH sauces. I love both the original and the TR.
I have (2) 1/2 gallon jugs of Big Butz sauce in the fridge. I LOVE that stuff too.

I'd have not found these unbelievable products without this place though.:thumb:

Head Country is big here in OK. I still prefer my homebrew sauces. :eek:)

Today, I placed an order for for some Big Buttz Sauce:

Got a 4-pack coming from Tom:

2- Original
1- Hot
1- Cranberry

Can't wait til' this stuff gets in!

Ooooooo! Simply Marvelous Rubs with BigButz sauce. A marriage made in BBQ heaven.
The only mistake I see here is that you didn't get any Sweet Seduction or No Butz.:becky:

Ooooooo! Simply Marvelous Rubs with BigButz sauce. A marriage made in BBQ heaven.
The only mistake I see here is that you didn't get any Sweet Seduction or No Butz.:becky:

I think Sweet Seduction is in the Five Pack.

No Butz will be on the next order. :thumb:

Last edited:
placed my first order for a few items and they are supposed to arrive today. Gonna give them a try tomorrow.

Now let's just hope the men in brown did not play rugby with your order:becky:

it seems like they booted the box around a bit :tsk: but everything came out ok, just a little traumatized. one bottle ended up crying a little but we got it calmed down and he is doing much better today :-D

Back