$99 S.S. Prep Table

---k---

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I picked up this Stainless Steel prep table today at Costco for $99. It was kind-of an impulse buy, but I've been intending to build something like this for a while. I don't think you can beat $99. Not industrial quality, but solid and good enough for my use. I thought I would share. Though, with the way that different Costco stores have different inventory, I'm expecting a bunch of people to post that their store doesn't have these. Sorry.

P1000080.JPG

P1000083.JPG

I plan to leave it on the patio year round. I just need to get a camo cover for it to match my UDS (not shown).

KEWL!

That's something you can just leave out there too! SS's great for that.
Nice table!

Is it adaptable to casters inserted in the bottom of each leg?
eg. for mobility and easy moving around?

I picked up a similar one at Sam's with casters for $108. Stays outside all year round.

build a flat dolly(sp) , like a grand piano dolly. Drill some surface holes for the legs so they don't slip out--and roll-away!!just my thought.after looking at the amazon site--you can build your own for less than 50 bucks!

Last edited:
I picked up a similar one at Sam's with casters for $108. Stays outside all year round.

I've looked at the Sam's club one and I want it to for the same purpose (leave outside year round). However the costco one appears to be all Stainless steel. while the on the Sam's Club one only the top is Stainless. I'm afraid eventually all that chrome plated steel will start to rust.

Sam's Club:http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/product.jsp?productId=145625&navAction=

Back