Masterbuilt 7-in-1 smoker and grill

jtlduke54

Found some matches.
Reaction score
My company is allowing me to choose my 25 year employment award from a catalog from The TharpeRobbins Company, Inc. The only item in the catalog of any interest to me is the Masterbuilt 7-in-1 smoker and grill. I've owned Brinkman Smoke-n-grill products in the past and always hoped to upgrade to verticle smoker. My delemma is should i get the Masterbuilt or should I pick something from the catalog for my wife and butter her up for a higher priced purchase?

I wish I had taken pictures of mine that the movers must have run over with a fork lift. I got it at an auction, did the "seasoning procedure", and when I got to Oklahoma the movers had bent every square inch of it into a different shape. Sorry I have no experience with it to give you a hand, I will tell you it's tinny thin steel, and about a C-Note new.

I'd take the wife option and get something you really want.

Having just seen the unit online, I would advise option B(for butter).

Congrats on hitting 25 years, and good luck aquiring a new cooker!

my very first cooker was one of those 7-in-one thingys. Got me interested but it was a short time to get to the next cooker. My vote is get something for your wife and then a good cooker for yourself.

get something for wife. i'd pass on that smoker

welcome to the forum!!!!

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. And, of course, she probably deserves it!

Wife,,, silly,summers coming lay the base for the road, then get it ready for the topping,

Thanks to all for your advise. Out o 11 replies, 100% were for getting something for my wife and buttering her up for a more expensive purchase. I know what I'm doing, I can't buck those odds. Thanks again to all. Happy Smoking!

Back