Mississippi Springfest May 1st-5th entry available

Skip

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I have a contest entry for this event and will not be able to use it. Anyone interested in a discounted entry PM me or WannaBeBBQueen.

Shoulda posted this last week...or maybe you were waiting for the 175 early entry to expire.

If this is still available I may take you up on that. I don't have a contest planned that weekend so it would work out pretty good.

Has anyone taken you up on this offer yet?

Shoulda posted this last week...or maybe you were waiting for the 175 early entry to expire.

As a fellow brethren I think I am insulted. :icon_bugeyed

I live in New York and know nothing of this contest, its fee or its discounting practice. I am not looking for full price either. Just thought when I found it in paperwork from the banquet that it would be nice to offer to the brethren. Maybe someone looking to get into a contest over 1000 miles away from me.

4uweque

Sent a PM. We haven't inked a deal but he/she has first refusal. I will send you a PM if he/she pulls out?

As a fellow brethren I think I am insulted. :icon_bugeyed

I live in New York and know nothing of this contest, its fee or its discounting practice. I am not looking for full price either. Just thought when I found it in paperwork from the banquet that it would be nice to offer to the brethren. Maybe someone looking to get into a contest over 1000 miles away from me.

It wasn't meant as an insult. If I had been in your shoes, I may have waited for the deadline myself. It just seemed a bit odd that the day you posted it for sale was the date that the early registration discount expired. Chalk it up to coincidence: I take you at your word. Had you offerred it a week earlier, I definitely would have taken you up on it as I was already planning to attend.

dmp

It wasn't meant as an insult. If I had been in your shoes, I may have waited for the deadline myself. It just seemed a bit odd that the day you posted it for sale was the date that the early registration discount expired. Chalk it up to coincidence: I take you at your word. Had you offerred it a week earlier, I definitely would have taken you up on it as I was already planning to attend.

dmp

Ah understood. No harm no foul. Wish I had found a week earlier heh. Hopefully someone will get to use it. Just waiting on a response from 4uweque.

Doesn't look like you'll have much trouble. Report back if things fall through.

Sorry was off for a few days. 4uweque hasn't responded. Still up for grabs.

Back