Halloween Is Going To Haunt Me Sriracha Wings

RubThatButt

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Finally got around to trying wings made with Sriracha and oh my that's good stuff. The ones on the left are the Srirachi and the ones on the right are Franks wings sauce straight from the bottle.

The sauce was simple:

Butter
Margarine
Cilantro
Srirachi to Taste

I could have went hotter with the sauce but I wanted to see if folks would eat them. They talked about how hot they were while continuing to grab "just one more". Myself included which is why I'm sure they will haunt me. I filled that side up twice as much as the mild. :-D

sri2.jpg

srip.jpg

That does look great. I will definitely add that to the list of "to try"!

Nice! Sriracha is good stuff and the wings look great! You should try the Orange Marmalade Sriracha wings. They are a nice balance between sweet and hot.

Nice looking wings! Your comment about Sriracha reminds me of the saying "Life is like a bowl of chili peppers, what you do today might burn you in the @$$ tomorrow!"

Those wings look bomb! For crispy some times I deep fry em first (crisco butter) then finish them off on the grill.

Very good looking wings there! Love them hot wings but have yet to try a batch.

Thanks folks I appreciate it.

Ron_L I will indeed try those. Sounds great. I looked up your earlier post for the recipe. Thanks

I will agree with all of you about the Sriracha. It's everything you have said about it here and more. If you haven't tried it you really must. :-D

Back