The $48 Fattie aka Fat Fancy Fattie w pron - AKA How to Fark Off $50

Anybody remember the "seckssploitation" (sp) films of the 70's???

This film would be "The Naughty Fatty"

:popcorn: can't wait to see that baby when it's done! Epic fattie! :thumb:

You're lucky I am already home from Waco. I would have detoured on the way home and put a hurting on that thing.

Well this is looking like a FAIL.......how do you temp a log of multiple meats? you get multiple reading.......I pulled from smoker after 4 hrs reading IT from 164 - 187*.......it broke in half getting out of the Drum and I was hoping to slice it up but it was done but not firm and Bacon not Crisp but Dark n smokey. - too much grease and weight........I put both halves - had to pick them up with Super Spatula- on grates from my MEH and put them on the Gas Grill.....so we will see........I may be eating it with a SPOON.......:sad:

After seeing the first few pics, then reading your last post I think it's only right to have a moment of silence.....

Well this is looking like a FAIL.......how do you temp a log of multiple meats? you get multiple reading.......I pulled from smoker after 4 hrs reading IT from 164 - 187*.......it broke in half getting out of the Drum and I was hoping to slice it up but it was done but not firm and Bacon not Crisp but Dark n smokey. - too much grease and weight........I put both halves - had to pick them up with Super Spatula- on grates from my MEH and put them on the Gas Grill.....so we will see........I may be eating it with a SPOON.......:sad:

It was a valiant effort nonetheless!

Back