MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 09-04-2008, 08:46 PM   #46
Ron_L

Name/Nickname : Captain Ron

Define early

Naked Fatties Rock!

PKGo X 2/PK360/
Ron_L is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-05-2008, 09:17 AM   #47
Divemaster
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_L View Post
Define early
We're hitting Billy's Thursday Night!
Race Fast, Cook Slow, and Enjoy Life!
If it don't come off a smoker, it's just a side dish!

Lang 60 Patio (The Mistress), Black Stainless Lang 36 (Little Princess), Large BGE (Ramona), Big Green UDS (Cottage Cooker), Brinkman SnP Pro (Little Bubba-Retired), 8 Burner Gasser, 3 - 22.5" & 1 - 18" (circa 1975) Weber Grills, & a Weber Smoky Joe.
Divemaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-05-2008, 10:00 AM   #48
afreemaniii
Full Fledged Farker

So power people are up top. We signed up for power so I guess we'll be tossed up there. How many others signed up for power and will be up top?

Gear:
1-BWS Party
1-22.5" WSM
Guru Pitminder and Stoker system
afreemaniii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-05-2008, 10:32 AM   #49
Ron_L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divemaster View Post
We're hitting Billy's Thursday Night!
We won't be able to do that. I have to work on Thursday so we'll be packing the coolers and trailer on Thursday evening. What time do you plan on leaving Billy's on Friday morning?

Naked Fatties Rock!

PKGo X 2/PK360/

Old 09-06-2008, 01:23 PM   #50
Divemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_L View Post
We won't be able to do that. I have to work on Thursday so we'll be packing the coolers and trailer on Thursday evening. What time do you plan on leaving Billy's on Friday morning?
I think we are leaving Billy's at 7:30 am...

Lang 60 Patio (The Mistress), Black Stainless Lang 36 (Little Princess), Large BGE (Ramona), Big Green UDS (Cottage Cooker), Brinkman SnP Pro (Little Bubba-Retired), 8 Burner Gasser, 3 - 22.5" & 1 - 18" (circa 1975) Weber Grills, & a Weber Smoky Joe.

Old 09-06-2008, 01:55 PM   #51
Coz
is One Chatty Farker

Dang if I am up on the hill I will have to have some one else take the boxes to turn in...TOO OLD TOO FAT... Looks like we are sending in the entry monday.
Stumps Clone " CHRISTINE " ONE Evil Biotch and another in process

BRINGIN' THE HEAT BBQ Team
just Cloning around
Coz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2008, 08:00 PM   #52
Divemaster

I've got my GF's 16 year-old football player coming for that very reason!

Old 09-07-2008, 08:26 AM   #53
FatBoyz
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
I'll be up on the hill because of my rig...
really you do that free radio crap for her? we told her no unless she pays for the food. i will say one thing i have my tv guy in the wings waiting if she put some of the socalled favorets of the moffia crap i am hearing of i will sick my tv freinds loos on her contest. she said power on top and it better be that way we had know problem getting our rig in last year but she put quau on top that was bull chit....so i guess we will see what will happen

Old 09-07-2008, 09:17 AM   #54
Ron_L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coz View Post
Dang if I am up on the hill I will have to have some one else take the boxes to turn in...TOO OLD TOO FAT... Looks like we are sending in the entry monday.
Just how big is this hill? This will be our first time there so I have no idea what the site looks like. Good thing my wife is running for us

Naked Fatties Rock!

PKGo X 2/PK360/

Old 09-07-2008, 09:34 AM   #55
Coz
is One Chatty Farker

Ron,its not a big hill.Last year the turn ins were at the south end of the football field and the hill is at the north end and thats maybe another half football field? Its easier in in and out for the guys with the bigger rigs but there were plenty of the bigger trailers on the lower field last year.We have a smaller deal and really dont need electric so we may go in the lower area.I just like having the extra time to start the next turn in bein a newbie and all.
Stumps Clone " CHRISTINE " ONE Evil Biotch and another in process

BRINGIN' THE HEAT BBQ Team
just Cloning around
Coz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-07-2008, 09:39 AM   #56
tonto1117
is One Chatty Farker

Sounds like we will defintley be on the hill. Maybe we'll start a new trend....the box relay...

Geer Pit by Jambo
FEC-100
WSM
WEBER GENISES GAS GRILL

CBJ

Bacon & eggs - Hens are involved but pigs are commited.
tonto1117 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-07-2008, 09:43 AM   #57
FatBoyz
is one Smokin' Farker

i would have to say the hill is about 2 storys tall as it has 2 levals of steps. th bottom fealt is ruffly 130yards long the top feald is a reg socar feild "you will note i still cant speel for chit" i have enuff runners for all who are in the convoy. thay will be there for you if you need them... you can chose from ben,rudy,briam.justin.keven,jake and about 10 others so if your in the convoy please let me know and you will be assined runners by the way RONL why did i have to hear about your joining us from dive you told me you loved me and your still talking to me thought the kids! i dont tnink this is very adult behavior do you puttint the kids in the middle

Old 09-07-2008, 09:59 AM   #58
Ron_L

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBoyz View Post
by the way RONL why did i have to hear about your joining us from dive you told me you loved me and your still talking to me thought the kids! i dont tnink this is very adult behavior do you puttint the kids in the middle
Sorry, Bro... So far all of the discussion has been in this thread. I just sent you a PM. If you guys are leaving your place at 7:30 as Dive said that may be a bit early for us. We'll see as time gets closer.

The hill doesn't sound too bad for my wife . I don't absolutely have to have power since I can run the FEC off of my battery/inverter, but it makes things a whole lot easier to have it.

Naked Fatties Rock!

PKGo X 2/PK360/

Old 09-08-2008, 07:43 AM   #59
afreemaniii
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coz View Post
One last contest before heading down to KC?? It will be nice to have you kick our butts one more time this year. Look forward to seeing you guys there.

Gear:
1-BWS Party
1-22.5" WSM
Guru Pitminder and Stoker system
afreemaniii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-08-2008, 10:04 AM   #60
Scottie
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBoyz View Post
really you do that free radio crap for her? we told her no unless she pays for the food. i will say one thing i have my tv guy in the wings waiting if she put some of the socalled favorets of the moffia crap i am hearing of i will sick my tv freinds loos on her contest. she said power on top and it better be that way we had know problem getting our rig in last year but she put quau on top that was bull chit....so i guess we will see what will happen

I don't do anything for free. So I am not sure what you are talking about? Quau was up on top because he couldn't get his rig on the field... As for the rest, I have no clue what you are typing or trying to say?

Red Jambo one off
FE 100
FEC 100
WSM
Homer Simpson 22 " Weber Kettle
Red 18 1/2" Weber Kettle
Black 26 3/4" Weber Kettle
Scottie is offline   Reply With Quote