Good idea?

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Would you tow a burning cooker? Seen this on the road.
photo-1.jpg

photo1.jpg

I have heard stories of fools doing that. He will be lucky if he doesn't get some sort of ticket. Then again, who is the guy taking pictures while he is driving?? :shock::icon_smile_tongue:

It's a good idea if you're into potential disasters.

99 times out of 100 nothing will probably happen, but it's that 1 time that'll fark ya.

Guy was obviously lost or real late. He wipped through a parking lot and back on freeway.

Only two things can legally fall of a moving vehicle:

1. Water
2. Chicken Feathers

I have heard stories of fools doing that. He will be lucky if he doesn't get some sort of ticket. Then again, who is the guy taking pictures while he is driving?? :shock::icon_smile_tongue:

Mental pictures! Don't you know i'm a machine! California law only makes talking on a phone illegal, Right?:rolleyes:

It depends on the design of the smoker. I have done it thousands of times with my custom reverse flow. no flare up, no disasters nothing but getting a few more hours of sleep befor heading to the cook. Even stopped a few times to check the pit tempature and add more fuel (on long hauls) the pit usually rides right along crusing at 250 on the grate. so yes, I would tow a burning smoker

I remember seeing something on another forum about a fella burning through his firebox on his stumps clone. He forgot to take out or extinguish his coals towing his smoker and the increased airflow got it mega hot. That being said and knowing all the dangers, I'd probably still do it if it was real close by.

Hmm, maybe that is how he bumps his temps up to finish some chicken or the butts he just foiled.

This guy was on the 15 frwy where if your not going 80 you get run over. Honestly I tried to see if he had a sign on the truck. Was curious if it might be Fireman Pete. You kno like the old Cop that drives home drunk deal.

My partner at work told me she saw a lit trailer, while the fool was getting fuel!!!! I asked her if she chose another gas station. She said she parked away, hoping for an explosion.

Matt

It depends on the design of the smoker. I have done it thousands of times with my custom reverse flow. no flare up, no disasters nothing but getting a few more hours of sleep befor heading to the cook. Even stopped a few times to check the pit tempature and add more fuel (on long hauls) the pit usually rides right along crusing at 250 on the grate. so yes, I would tow a burning smoker
I have done it with my reverse flow. It all depends on your rig.

Don't know the law you city slickers have but around here it ain't no big deal. If you did get stopped the sheriff wants to know what time the party starts.

Back