"Appetizers, Hor D'oeuvres, and Finger Foods!" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread) LASTS Through June 18th!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our new TD category is...

"Appetizers, Hor D'oeuvres, and Finger Foods!"

This was Shagdog's winning entry in the 2014 Asian Chicken Appetizers Throwdown

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING:

Stlsportster said:
How about Appetizers, Hor D'oeuvres, and Finger Foods for the next TD?

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 6/1 through the entry submission deadline of 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 6/18/18.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 6/18.

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
Here is my entry photo:

Candied salmon

picture.php

Cook thread:

https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=260952

Chicken wings two ways, bbq sauce and buffalo sauce. And French bread with goat cheese, topped with smoked heirloom tomatoes, garlic cloves, and fresh mint in olive oil.

ef4675e4d1e7ca5295dc4d7e3b257156.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
IN PROGRESS --> "Appetizers, Hor D'oeuvres, and Finger Foods!" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread) LASTS Through June 18th!

Please accept this as my entry into this Throwdown. Pork Belly Burnt Ends:

af6ce4ac91f98e3e4b08669a69a20f71.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Mason Dixon, this is not a monthly TD, so only one entry per person. According to the rules, we accept your newest entry unless specified. Is that the one you want to use?

I tried to switch my photo by editing my original post but don't know if that is possible on tapatalk. If you could please use this picture as my official entry, I like the lighting better. THANK YOU!
ef4675e4d1e7ca5295dc4d7e3b257156.jpg

I tried to switch my photo by editing my original post but don't know if that is possible on tapatalk. If you could please use this picture as my official entry, I like the lighting better. THANK YOU!

You can only edit your posts for up to 3 hours after you post. After that, they become permanent. I took care of it for 'ya. :thumb:

Back