Roll Call: Lincolnton, NC Hog Happenin

luv2q

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Who is all going to this comp?

Its going to be a hot and wet one. (thats what she said):mad2:

I should be getting in about 5ish, flying in and the pit is being driven down from Ohio....I do need a lead on decent chicken in the area though......any idea on what time cooks meeting is going to be?

We'll be there. Hope the daily thunderstorms here subside by friday........

cooks meeting is at 6:00 and I am from the area and have a chix hook up give me a call 919-889-9002

Butts-N-Gutts will be there, Sounds like the weather will be a repeat of last year, Not sure if thats better or worse than 2 yrs ago when it was just HOT, 105 at 8am Saturday. If the weather Friday is like it was the rest of the week, It will either Be a downpour and flood the streets or it will miss us compleatly. @ nights ago my section of the Apt complex was dry, 100 yards down the road there was flooding. Should be a fun one

Sled....Sled.....Sled......do we have a Sled???? (cast that is)

was great to meet a few new folks that I have not ran across before.....and see some old friends as well.......back to the hotel, rested, and cooled off now.....

Sauced, was good to BS with ya for a while since the rest of the world there was sleeping at 3 am, and Prime, a very big Thank you for the chicken....it was very appreciated, and great quality.....thanks, thanks, and thanks....

Back